Beta 75 Pro 2 Brushless Whoop FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This brushless whoop is lighter than most for excellent acceleration, and will be flown 1S or 2S for indoor or out of doors flying. It could be discovered right here
– Very gentle whoop at 28grams w/o battery.
– 25mW 48 channel PAL FPV transmitter.
– Digital camera arduous mounted at 35 levels for top pace flight. Further 25 diploma mount is supplied for slower flying if desired.
– OSD with Smartaudio.
– MATEK F411RX flight management board loaded with BF M41R 4.0.Zero dated 14DEC18. FC board consists of built-in 5A/6A ESC.
– FC board built-in receivers out there for Frsky FCC, Futaba. Exterior receivers for Frsky LBT, DSMX, and Flysky. PNP model can be out there.
– 0802 12000KV brushless motors with bearings.
– Could be flown 1S (with supplied shorting plugs) or 2S utilizing twin port energy cable.
– Turtle mode.
– I discovered myself craning my neck upward when making an attempt to fly excessive pace. Though it comes with a 35 diploma upward mount, I believe that the sphere of view could also be a little bit too slender (100 levels?) for top pace flight.
– Out of doors fliers could wish to exchange the facility harness with a XT30 for extra "oomph"
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. It’s possible you’ll obtain this wonderful, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
Affiliate hyperlinks: Without charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed below a Artistic Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.