ATTOP W8 1080p GPS FPV Circle Follow Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This large GPS drone includes a 1080p HDD camera with remote controlled tilting gimbal. Coming soon to all vendors.
– GPS/GLONASS automatically maintains hover position, and automatically returns and lands the drone on command, loss of transmitter signal, and low battery.
– Compass calibration is very quick and easy to do.
– 1080p HD camera with remote tilting mount. Video is recorded directly to a microSD card to avoid WiFi lag and frame dropping.
.and iTunes here
– 2S 2600mah battery provides about 8 minutes of flight time.
– Some video jello
– Uses 802.11ac 5G WiFi. Not everyone owns a phone with this capability. Before purchasing, first verify that your phone is indeed 802.11ac WiFi capable.
– Brushed motors. They are not easily replaced requiring the removal of 20 screws to access.
– Proprietary battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.