Attop P01 Sky Soar 3 Channel RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This uncommon three channel stabilized airplane contains ailerons for turning vice rudder. Discover it right here
– Three channel RC plane (throttle, aileron, and elevator management ).
– Gyro stabilized for automated leveling of the plane.
– Controller vary of roughly 100 meters.
– Extraordinarily frequent 3.7V 380mah battery. It is best to have the ability to simply discover spare batteries for this airplane.
– Mild weight at solely 38 grams with its put in battery. Could not require registration in most international locations.
– Brushed motor plane. The motor will ultimately fail in the future.
– Transmitter vary solely 100 meters. Nonetheless, this small airplane will get extraordinarily troublesome to see at such vary.
– Can't flip off stabilization for aerobatic flying.
– The ailerons act extra like spoilers vice ailerons. Turning is completed by upward motion of 1 aileron on the facet of desired route of flip. The opposite aileron stays centered in a flip. Thus turning is achieved by decreasing the carry and growing drag on one wing. With this idea of utilizing drag to pivot the airplane, low velocity turning is troublesome (if not inconceivable). The turning radius of the airplane can be slightly massive, requiring a big open discipline to fly this airplane.
– For these questioning, I did additionally strive the twin price in a observe on flight. Twin price management doesn’t enhance the turning a lot because it doesn’t modify aileron deflections. As an alternative making use of twin price merely holds the identical low price deflection, however via a better financial institution angle. It additionally appears to make the plane considerably unstable at this larger financial institution angle.
Affiliate hyperlinks: For free of charge to you, I do obtain a small fee for gross sales ensuing from these hyperlinks.
This video together with each video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You could obtain this glorious, and no kidding "free" video editor right here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed underneath a Inventive Commons license:
music was shortened to suit size of video.